About supplements

mus08

New User
New
Reaction score
Yes, I know, supplements are a very, very small detail for some, a must for others. Honestly, I think supplements do work, as some say it's more than a small percentage of 'just 3%'. Because after a certain point, diets high in low-calorie protein and basic training are not enough. Especially if your goal is not only to provide a nice appearance, but also to do it with muscle.

Fat burners also;
I can't decide whether to use L-Carnitine + CLA combination or use thermogenic. Or, I can't quite understand the logic behind why some fat burners (like the animal cut) are intended for professionals. Because it seems more logical to use this product, which is good for people with higher fat content, rather than people who already have low fat content. What is the logic of this business?

In amino acids/protein powders:
I am on a low-calorie diet, which in some lists I am officially dying in training because I minimize carbohydrates in some lists to complete the cardio. Of course, the fact that I cannot increase the weights I lift due to lack of energy is an extra disadvantage of the diets. They recommended creatine for such cases. Does it make more sense to use it in terms of energy, or does it make more sense to use something that will save my muscle mass as well as give them energy and maybe add some bulk to them?
The issue of energy is really important to me because I am studying medicine, especially during the exam period, I have to take a break from sports because I do not have enough energy, which I do not want to experience.

Some suggest protein powder. Some say that I should not use it because many supplements are mixed in protein powders and not to gain bulk. Others say that if you have enough protein intake, there is no need. If we have taken the protein that day, will we not get food after sports?
If you also use protein powder, what is the volume meant by the sentence 'you will make volume', because when I hear such sentences from professional mouths, I am seriously afraid. Because I am working on this job and I do not want to waste all my effort by doing something wrong. How much volume can I gain with the supplement?

I am seriously researching and I have serious indecisions, which causes hesitation on my way. I request your experience and knowledge.

Top Bottom