DIET ADVENTURE

hzs43x

New User
New
Reaction score
First of all, I would like to start the topic by wishing everyone a good forum. Under this title, I will share with you my ketogenic diet adventure that I started today and I will make it a way for the enthusiasts.
As you know, the ketogenic diet is a popular system in recent years and it is done very wrong. The guy thinks he's in ketosis by taking 50-60g of carbs so I'll try to help as much as I can and learn more.
-First of all, let's find out our daily calorie needs to start
-The macros we need to take should be 70% fat, 25% protein, 5% carbohydrates.
-We do not exceed 30gr of carbs per day.
- In this process, we should consume a lot of green vegetables with high fiber content and drink a minimum of 4-5 liters of water a day.
- Cereals and legumes, fruit, potatoes and all kinds of processed sugary foods will not be consumed.
Don't be afraid of fat, 70% of your calories will come from fat.
- At the same time, protein varies according to the person and should not exceed 25%. (Excess protein will prevent us from entering ketosis)
- It will take a minimum of 1-2 weeks for us to enter ketosis. (It depends on the person)
- If possible, fullbody training should be done 3 days a week and slow paced cardio should be done 3 days in the morning on an empty stomach (I recommend using bcaa).
- If there are those who think that they still experience muscle loss on the ketogenic diet, please friends, muscle loss is not an easy thing, you cannot lose the muscle you have made in 2-3 years with 2-3 months of diets. We will lose size, the water and glycogen stores in the muscle will be empty and our muscles will look pretty empty. close your eyes, wear long sleeves.)
As a supplement, I recommend multivitamin, BCAA and fish oil during this period.

Weight:93
Waist:92cm
Right Biceps: 40cm
Left Biceps: 40cm
Neck:42cm
Bust:105cm

I will get 2240 calories per day and my macros will be 175gr fat 30gr carb 150gr protein.
I will do full body 3 days a week and slow paced cardio the other 3 days in the morning on an empty stomach. Sunday is my off day.

Top Bottom