FROM OBESITY TO AESTHETICS

bol93229

New User
New
Reaction score
Hello friends, I was interested in bodybuilding for 1 1.5 years. I started sports and diet 2 weeks ago. I plan to spread this adventure, which I started with 135 kilograms, over 8 - 9 months, drop down to 95 kilograms, continue sports at that weight, stay at that weight and fat ratio for a certain period of time, and then regulate it. I'm afraid of sagging skin but nothing. I am waiting for the necessary advice to minimize the skin sagging. I am waiting for you to share the diet and sports program that I am currently using and for you to correct my mistakes or correct my mistakes. (I know weight training at an amateur level)
Diet List: 11:00 3 whole eggs in the form of an omelet (the content sometimes changes, I use pepper, zucchini, or spinach)
50 gr oatmeal, tomato, cucumber, parsley, pepper, 4-5 green olives
Snack: 20 gr walnuts
14:00 200gr/chicken/fish/red meat (I COOK THE MEAT IN ONE TIME AND ADD UP TO 10 - 15 ML COLD PRESSED OLIVE OIL)
100gr brown rice (raw) (I rarely use bulgur)
parsley, lettuce, cucumber, tomato,
17:00 200gr/chicken/fish/red meat
I'm cutting out dairy products, fruit and rye, whole grain bread starting tomorrow. I plan to consume 15 days of chicken breast, 7 days of red meat and 8 days of fish a month. (I try to consume dark leafy vegetables every day) and I drink 3 liters of water a day.
As a supplement: Omega 3 EPA 384mg DHA 252mg I try to use every day except the days I eat fish
Big joy protein powder/ 1 or 2 scoops daily
L carnitine zero shot sambucus cardio days before training
I plan to consume Natures supreme vitamin c + zinc every day (1000 mg vitamin c 10mg zinc)
I use Solgar evening primrose oil 1300 mg form once a day if there is cardio the next day before going to bed or after meals
Do you think I should add chromium, magnesium or vitamin d to these?
TRAINING PROGRAM (I wrote it myself)
3 DAYS A WEEK FULL BODY 3 DAYS LEFT IN THE MORNING ON CARDIO 40 MINUTES
I CARE FOR LARGE REGIONS AND MAKE 2 MOVEMENTS FOR LARGE REGIONS
MY FULL BODY PROGRAM
1. MOTION = BENCH PRESS 4X10-12
2. MOTION = DUMBELL FLY 4X10-12
3. MOVEMENT = MILITARY PRESS STANDING 3X10-12
4. MOVEMENT = LAT PULL DOWN 4X10-12 (I leave the movement in a controlled way while pulling the weight while in the fast negative state)
5.MOVEMENT = DUMBELL ROW 4X10-12
6. MOTION =Z BARBELL CURL 3X10-15
7.MOVE = PUSH DOWN 3X10-15
8.MOVE= SQUAT 4X10-15
9. MOVEMENT=LUNGE AT THE DISTANCE I ESTIMATE 20 OR 30 METERS GO GO COME 1 TIME TOTAL 4 OR 5 TIMES
9. MOVEMENT= BARBELL OR DUMBELL SHRUGS 3X15-20-25
BECAUSE CARDIO WORKOUTS ARE OPEN AT HALL 9, I DO A SIT BIKE OR ELLIPTICAL AT 9 A.M. BETWEEN 40 -55-60 MINUTES, I DO NOT RUN TO NOT DAMAGE MY KNEES AND JOINTS. WAITING FOR YOUR ADVICE.

Top Bottom