I want to consult your experiences?

rdb72936

New User
New
Reaction score
Friends, I am 167 cm tall and 63 kg. I have leg and hip problems since puberty. It's about my body type, of course, but my fat rate is high, I need to drop it. Now I went to a gym for about 5 months. As you know, teachers are already indifferent. One day I trained upper major muscle groups and the next day lower major muscle groups. Then I was doing 50 minutes interval running + elliptical and I increased my protein intake so I paid attention to my nutrition. I was in the gym 5 days a week. My muscle ratio has increased, but my legs are suddenly swollen. Now I have moved to another hall. Contrary to my old hall, our teacher in this hall said that we will do cardio first (50-60 minutes) and then weight. He said, "Let's not get into legs for a month, let's work out, we'll start legs after losing 3-4 kilos." Okay, very nice. I did the first exercise yesterday in the gym, we did the interval treadmill for 40 minutes and then the elliptical for 20 minutes. In arm and chest instruments (I must have used at least 5 instruments), he made me train 2x15 with 20 kg weights. I didn't say anything, but there is something wrong with this request. He told me that I will go to the gym 4 days a week, we will do two days of cardio and 2 days of cardio + weight. But I think I weighed too much from the very beginning. Anyway, now my main question is; Is 4 days a week enough? Is 45-50 min interval cardio ideal for fat burning? After my ideal weight drops to 57, I need to work on toning, I don't know onh how to tighten... I'm afraid to work out leg weight, they're already thick. I would be very happy if you answer. Thanks

Top Bottom