I'm thinking of starting sports again

ccz79709

New User
New
Reaction score
Hello there. I'm thinking of starting sports again after a 12-year hiatus. I used to have a very heavy swimming schedule and I had to quit. 1 year ago, I had cellulite-free and even muscular legs, but I gained a lot of weight. 167- 168 height. I used to weigh 50 kilos, now it ranges from 56 to 57. My shoulders are wider than a normal girl. My lower leg and the area above my knee are still muscular (I wasn't very good with fitness, so I don't know the name.) It seems like there isn't much change in the outer leg either. But there is no trace of muscle in my inner legs. My calf was looking pretty good because of swimming. I don't know if it's because I quit sports now, but it's not the same as before. I need to have it straightened again. But I'm afraid my legs will get thicker. No matter what I do, I can't thin it. Squatting while trying to slim down scares me. The reaction of people who see it for the first time after a long time is "how did you get those thin legs like this". For the first time, I feel bad because of my physique. I need to regain my old physique. Are there any exercises and programs you can recommend?

Top Bottom