Onset of Lumbar Hernia

xde20269

New User
New
Reaction score
Greetings everyone. I have been involved in bodybuilding for 2 years. I go to the gym regularly four days a week. Last month I had low back pain lasting 1-2 weeks. When this pain started to prevent me from bending over and sitting for a long time, I went to the doctor. As a result of the MRI, my doctor said that it was the beginning of herniated disc. He gave me pain relievers and muscle relaxants. He told me to exercise with light weights. I took a break from sports for a month. Afterwards, in line with my research, I created a pattern in which I started to do certain movements with light weights. I completely removed some moves. (Squat, deadlift, leg press, sit-ups, standing shoulder movements etc.)

Although I normally do squat and deadlitf exercises, I don't know how this hernia happened. My only guess is that it was because I bent over unconsciously while picking up the barbell from the stand where I was working.

But I'm still researching. I think it was a bit of a tick. If there is a small pain, I think I did something wrong. Barbell curl, up right row were my favorite moves, I don't do them anymore. For the back, I don't do belly pulls, neck pulls... I'm even afraid of push down...

I usually try to do the movements that I will work on the machine sitting down, with light weights. I don't know how long this will last. I read in a source that it can also hurt the waist. Is it true?

Top Bottom