Am I on the Right Path?

ecg64180

New User
New
Reaction score
I wish everyone a good day. I have been doing fitness in the gym regularly for about 7 months. Before that, I was someone who tried to exercise every day. I have been paying attention to my diet for 2 years. I try to stay away from packaged products as much as possible. As for my question, I was 43 44kg before I started in July. My height is 157. My age is 24. With sports, both my appetite and weight increased. I currently weigh 47 kg. My weight has increased, but my leg thickness is now 51 cm from 48 cm when I started. My hips are now 88cm from 85cm. My shoulders have also expanded by 3cm to 89cm. It was a situation where I wanted my shoulders to widen, but I didn't want my legs to widen. How can I prevent this? My sports program was generally like this, I reduced it to 5 when I was going 6 days a week. While I was working with cardio+full body in the first months, I increased my weights for the last 3 months and divided the full body into 2 days. I do cardio every day. For about 3 months, I did cardio by spinning with long-term splits. I think this is effective in thickening my leg, so I left it. I stopped doing the squat exercise with weight, maybe because that's the reason for the thickening. By the way, I take 1500 calories a day. (very rarely, when I am not satiated, I lose myself and the max is 2000) Macros 30-35% protein 40-35% carb 30% fat. What are your suggestions and recommendations? I spend a lot of time on this job, I want to learn the truth, not to do something wrong.

Top Bottom