Back Hernia Start and Training Program

qjl62715

New User
New
Reaction score
Two years ago, he was diagnosed with the onset of herniated disc in the L5 S1 region. During this time, I didn't do any weight training, I just went from 82 kilos to 60 kilos with walking and floor exercises. Now I feel better and want to start weight training. I want to lose my last 10-12 kilos by gaining muscle by burning fat.
Since I have a lot of fat, I have to train with discipline, but high weights force my back and I have pain the next day. I have a few questions for you, I would be glad if you can help me.
- Since I won't be lifting heavy weights (max 5-6 kilos for a start), is full body enough 3 days a week or should I choose split because it will be every day?
- there is no one-to-one triceps exercise in the program. But my weight loss-loss arms have sagging, is it enough, what happens if I add (dips+triceps) out of the program?
- I can't do the deadlift in the program, what can I add alternatively
- After the program, I do cardio (brisk walking) for half an hour, then, because I am pear type, there is a lot of fat in the hip region, is it beneficial if I do hip leg exercises for half an hour without weights -I have seen the benefits before- three days a week after training?
- The other three days are abdominal plus back exercise and cardio Sunday only in the form of walking or off.

Top Bottom