I'm dizzy in training

ytw

New User
New
Reaction score
Friends, I am experiencing dizziness and weakness, especially during training. I leave the weight not from muscle pain, but from headaches in the temples and dizziness.
I have sudden dizziness during the day from time to time. It lasts for 4-5 seconds. These dizziness and meanwhile I feel like I'm going to faint and I'm afraid.
This is especially true on days when I don't sleep well.
And again, I feel like I can't contract my body well, as if I can't grasp the weight or apply strength.

My own opinion is that I have high blood pressure. I am 30 years old now. Whenever I measure my blood pressure with the machine at home, it is 16-17-18.
I do not trust the machine at home, I was saying that the machine is broken. I went to the doctor for blood pressure, he measured it there and said 13-8. I have never seen blood pressure as low as 13-8 in my life. so I'm going to buy a new machine and measure hourly and go to the doctor again.

I thought I'd open the subject here, I would like to know if there are any ideas from friends who have knowledge about the subject.
thanks.

Top Bottom