MY HIP PROBLEM

bol93229

New User
New
Reaction score
Hello friends,
I have been doing fitness for 1 year. I lost 10 kg, my metabolic age dropped from 40 to 19. There was a serious decrease in my fat ratio and an increase in my muscle ratio. My upper region has developed quite well. I had back and arm muscles, and my abdominal muscles became more pronounced. I had a hard time removing them because of the fat on the inner legs due to birth. I have reduced inner leg fat, although not all of them are completely gone. My hips have also recovered a little from the hips, but my hip is still not as I want it. Is 1 year too little to shape the buttocks? There is something called Glute Amnesia, it is necessary to activate it to overcome it. After all, I have been working on the hip for 1 year, but I don't understand why he couldn't get enough muscle. I do all the effective hip moves and work with weights. I have anterior cruciate ligament edema in my knee, so I can't do weighted squats for 2 months, but when I do it, it seems like I couldn't get enough efficiency in my hips. I'm going to say if I'm doing it wrong, but I don't think I watch your videos all the time and get help from the teachers. I don't want to say genetics or something, because I started to hate my hips like this while my upper area and stomach were looking good. It looks like it's missing or not working but it worked!!! Here is the problem. What do you think I should do, I'm really starting to worry. I wonder if it's because of the diet, I don't understand

Top Bottom