return after hernia

ccz79709

New User
New
Reaction score
hello, I can't work out weights due to herniated disc, my body has become very bulky and oily in the last 4 months, I went a little and tried to maintain my form for a while, but it was hard for a while, but still it was about 1.5 2 months, I don't do cardio, I used multivitamins and omega 3 supplements during this time, maybe recovery that it may be useful in the process. I had physical therapy for 15 days, they gave me heat and electricity and connected it to the waist pulling machine. I don't have any pain for a reason, I work comfortably even when I'm at work. For the first 1 month, I think about cardio and waist leg hip strengthening for 2-3 days a week, if I can return to weight later, I can work with a little more repetitions by feeling light weight and muscle, which is very high in some studies. I have read that there is no difference between weight short reps and light weight high reps, maybe it is true. If there is, I would appreciate if those who have a hernia problem and can return again can make comments and suggestions.

Top Bottom