Shoulder Trouble Help

ozuspx

New User
New
Reaction score
I don't know exactly if I was injured, but it was my shoulder day, I got tired with a lot of super sets and drop sets, I did 6 different moves, I was just leaving the gym, my friends came, I didn't want to leave, I went with them, I had a pain in my left shoulder the next day, whatever it was, it was my chest day. it suddenly increased, I immediately put it back, I left without doing anything, I rested for 3 days at home, then I came back, I went to the bench again, the same pain happened again, I went to rest again, I've been resting for 4 days now, but the pain in my left shoulder does not go away, it hurts while doing push-ups or something. the back of my left shoulder hurts I'm tired of sitting at home now I want to go to the gym I'm going to go to the gym this monday I'm thinking of working even with empty bars even with low weight If it was serious, it would hurt from where I sit, but it hurts only when I'm working on weights, do you think I should go, I was just starting to develop I was just 2.5 months old. What are your dirt? I apply my gel every day. When I turn my arm up and down, there is no pain when I turn it.

Top Bottom