Why might my measurement results be the same?

ytj518

New User
New
Reaction score
Hello. I have been exercising for about 4 months. I am thin and I have a goal to define my muscles. When my teacher took measurements after 4 months, the results were the same again. My waist was 74 cm. Gene turned out to be 74. My hip was 90, it remained the same. But when I look in the mirror, I see the difference, so my lower abdomen, for example, has melted a lot. There was thinning on my sides. My question is, why might my measurements be the same when I look in the mirror? I wonder if the body has reached a certain level and is not getting thinner? I see the difference in terms of muscle, my abdominal muscles have become a little clearer, but my teacher has increased the cardio so that the lower abdomen goes a little more and my waist becomes thinner. I'm 1.60 cm tall, 51 kilos. I think most of my weight is muscle, but I want to be 45-43 kg for my muscles to be a little more defined. By the way, during these 4 months, my weight has always remained stable, but my appearance has changed a lot.

Top Bottom